Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Shower

On Sept. 29th my mom put on the most beautiful baby shower for me!  She and I decorated the Holy Grounds Cafe at Cornerstone chapel in hues of pink!!  It was Chinese themed with the best Chinese food I have ever had!  The room was full of love and happiness celebrating the life of Zoe with lots of women who love my family and Zoe.  My dad was the photographer and captured so many awesome memories for me!  It was a time of celebration!  Zoe is so blessed to have so many Godly women praying for her.  I can't thank my mom and dad enough for that beautiful day.  Zoe you received so many beautiful gifts that we can't wait to give you and dress you up with!  Daddy, Mommy, Taylor, Carter, Grandma and Grandpa love you with all our hearts! 

4 comments:

  1. Alisa, it was so special to be a part of your beautiful shower! It was so fun celebrating your sweet Zoe. Can't wait to see her when you bring her home!!! God is so good! Love, Jenny C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Jenny! God is so good and I had such a blast! I'm so glad you were there to share the day with me! I started unpacking all Zoe's goodies today and finding places in her nursery for all her new cute things!

      Delete
  2. Wish we could have been there...praying for you all! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could have been there too but we really appreciate your prayers! Hugs!

      Delete