Friday, October 12, 2012

OUR LOA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our agency called me today on my cell phone as I was sitting in Panera eating lunch.  Erin asked me how my day was going and said that she thought she could make my day even better!  She told me that our LOA had come!  She is overnighting it to us and it will get here tomorrow.  We then have to proof read and sign all documents and then overnight them back to AAC and then they will send them to USCIS.  Our LOA means that China has said Zoe is officially our daughter and that we can come get her as soon as we get travel approval from them!  Erin thinks we will most likely travel in February to get Zoe but I know my God can have us travel before then if he wills it!  God is so awesome as we expected our LOA to take a good 2 to 3 months to be approved and it only took 3 weeks!  A HUGE, GIANT, STEP CLOSER TO OUR ZOE!

2 comments: