Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today we had a great time of touring in Nanchang. With our guide and our group of five families we went to a porcelain factory and a Chinese pavilion. It was six floors high and very pretty. As Mom and I were coming out of the pavilion we had a crowd begin surrounding us and people asked to take pictures with Zoe and I. One man who spoke broken English asked if he could hold Zoe. I wasn't too sure about this but he was very sweet so I said yes and she let him hold her for the picture and then she wanted her mommy! We are bonding more and more each day that goes bye. After we visited the pavilion we were then treated to a traditional Chinese feast which was delicious! That was the best meal of our trip so far and Zoe did great all day! She is really coming out of her shell and showing us all of her personality. I got my first kiss from her today and she is calling me mama and giving hugs to mom and I. She doesn't know what it is to be quiet yet so we have to teach her that. Today I taught her "shhhhhhh" and she did it back to me in the lobby of the hotel so that's a start. She is lots of fun and stubborn too! We have our first flight tomorrow to Guangzhou with the rest of the four other families and we will pick up all the kids passports in the morning before our guide takes us all to the airport. Then we will check into the Garden Hotel! We are halfway done with this trip and I can't wait to get home to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment